Thursday, January 29, 2009

Hacking V31.0.017

It seems that many people have updated their firmware and are having alot of trouble hacking their firmware. Haha.. Well, I hope that I can bring you good news, as I have trawled around the net and have come up with a solution for those looking for an answer. The V31.0.017 firmware is hackable, although the process is tedious and requires you to really do it manually. You are required to know how to sign your files, and know about certificates. So,if you think you are up to it, here’s the link and I wish you the best of luck in your little endeavour. Do let me know if it works and give others hope too okay?

*Note: To download the files from the link, you’ll have to register for free in the forum.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

running out of things eh? HAHAHA.

-d- said...

UPDATE! Come on!

Post a Comment