Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Its been awhile...

Its has been so long since I've updated my blog. Having a job seems to be a big part of the reason. The other reason I guess is that I've played with my phone to the brink of crashing it. There is really nothing much to add on to the wonders of having the N95 8GB. It has served me well, and having it as a wireless internet router using JoikuSpot Premium is always impressive.

Anyway, I must confess, during this period of time, I have been cheating on my N95. Yup. I know. Its not the N95. Its just me. And a third party known as the N97.

The N97. OH MY GOD.

This is the shit right there. For the 1st time, I am actually lusting over a gadget before its being released. Normally, I'll explore some older piece of gadget that is cheaper to begin with, and more stable in terms of usage, but this, my friends, has got to be it. For awhile, at least.

You can google it up first and check it out yourself first. I'll upload some pictures and videos of it when I have a little more time on my hands.

The N97. OH MY GOD.

1 comments:

-d- said...

Buy a Blackberry like Di did lah.

Post a Comment