Monday, January 12, 2009

Risks of Hacking Your N95

There are some curious people out there who want to know the exact risks they take, should they hook their phones to their computers and install some really suspicious software that will allow them to install any unsigned softwares. Sure, there are risks involved. I mentioned that you might brick your phone, rendering it useless should things really fuck up. That’s really on the extreme side, and the only one time I’ve seen a phone screw up so bad was when I updated the firmware on the N95 Classic. But on the other hand, I’ve worked with both the N95 8GB and the N95 Classic, and the method that I’ve prescribed worked for both without a hitch. Furthermore, there are no hardware mods, and everything is confined to the like of softwares and patches.

You can Google for more information on the hack as well as the risks involved, but I speak through my experience, and that it works flawlessly. No more signing unsigned apps, ever! Its a simple procedure, and I’ve tried to painstakingly explain it in detail. If you have any questions regarding this, do leave a comment with your email and I will try to answer to the best of my knowledge.

0 comments:

Post a Comment